Master in Financial ManagementPrint the information
about this course
- The course adpot the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System). It is the standard adopted by all universities of EEES
The profile of the CFO and Controller is a very specialized niche that requires a set of skills and abilities that make it a strategic professional to the business organization . Whereby it is a position of essential work in the structures of the companies in general.
REQUIREMENTS You can register the master anyone who has a university degree related to finance and accounting. They will have access to process other candidates without university qualifications required under their academic and professional qualifications , and the job they occupy.
THAT UNLIKE OTHER COURSES
It offers you the opportunity to become an expert in corporate finance . We assure your financial education and encourage the development of your managerial skills . Prefesional a faculty , experts in the field profile, which adds value differential to other similar masters. We have the best teachers and learning tools for elearning . , We specialize ! We are experts in eLearning training . We have the know -how 15 years of innovation in training solutions supported by new technologies.
The Master in Financial Management has the overall objective is to train socially responsible professionals capable of performing the main functions and tasks that have to develop a professional financial management. These functions are mainly the following: .
1. Have a knowledge of the finance function of a company and major decisions you have to take a CFO.
2. Having a vision and knowledge of financial markets and the banking system.
3. Knowing the different ways of financing for a company.
4. Knowing the variables that can affect the company's finances and the tools available to its management.
5. Know how to value an investment or company.
6. to establish the appropriate structure for an investment fund or company.
7. Develop financial budgets and manage risk
8. Plan and manage financial policies for the proper management of the treasury, investment or tax planning.
9. Know the different ways of analyzing and selecting investment project and estimate their expected returns and risks.
10. Encourage teamwork of people within the Finance Department.
11. Mastering accounting management, financial auditing and accounting costs
12. Identify the most profitable investments and appropriate for your company
13. Develop a scorecard
14. Take advantage of new opportunities that technology available to the CFO
The profile of the CFO and Controller is a very specialized niche that requires a set of skills and abilities that make it a strategic professional to the business organization. Whereby it is a position of essential work in the structures of the companies in general. Therefore this training can be extended by professional how:
- Future financial, administrative and accounting managers.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who need to understand the financial environment in which they operate.
- Middle managers who require a degree to promote professionally.
- CFOs requiring recycling their knowledge and business practices with innovative techniques.
- Professionals in other areas of business such as accounting and auditing that have a direct contact with the finance department need to deepen their financial knowledge.
Diploma in Business Studies.
Tax economists and tax consultants.
Degrees in Economics and Business
It is designed to facilitate tracking through the use of new technologies in e -learning students who are developing an occupation .
The course is organized according to the calendar that deadlines for sending the exercises in each chapter are set . Following the timing , exercises and solutions are evaluated are sent by the teacher .
A tutor to answer any questions or concerns that may arise during the master by e- mail is assigned.
The material will find it entirely in the virtual Campus in PDF , Word and Excel format. To access the Virtual Campus will be provided with a username and password .
The course consists of a theoretical part, a practical part solved and solve practical proposal and send to evaluate exercise.
- 3.000 € (Is possible deferred payment without interest)
- 60 ECTS
- 7 months
- Personal coach
- Payment: 300 euros initial rest with debits without interest.
Cash payment 3.000 €.
Subsidized Course : Check your bonus
It is compulsory to fill in the fields marked with an asterisk (*)
NEWS> See all the news
23/02/2015ISA 210, discusses the responsibilities of the auditor to agree on the terms of the audit engagement with management and, where appropriate, those charged with governance of the entity.Saved under: IAS